1. Life is a game, and the objective is a life well-lived.
2. The goal of everyday is to form my thoughts into delightful arrangements that evoke joy.
3. Reality is a dream and I’m the dreamer, so anything is possible — and control of this experience comes from my focus.
4. If I’m feeling bad, it means I must fix my focus.
5. Memory is not a mechanism to rely on, it’s a faulty storyteller.
6. Consistently become aware of right-now — and in that space, select something delightful to focus on.
7. My career is mental discipline.
8. A life well-lived comes from harnessing rampant thoughts — keep improving through continual practice.